Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Curiosity

I cannot help but want to try and remember even the most mundane parts of my life. Every day my wife takes the time to read to my kids, admittedly I do not read enough with them. Bo loves to read, he loves to read adventurous stories. As he begins to read, my teacher wife is there helping him along the way. It is fun to see how excited he gets when he knows a word and works through a word.  It is fun to see my wife get excited for him as well. These two make my life better is so many ways.

While my wife does not love these candid shots, I love them. I love to see the genuine expression. Bo is so intrigued by the story and excited to see the next word he knows. For a couple years now all Bo wants to do when he grows up is be a scientist. His general curiosity is exhilarating and for me it allows me to be a kid and be on his level. He reminds me to keep that childlike curiosity and appreciate the little things in life a little more.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stumble Upon Toolbar